From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sans Souci (French for "no worries" or "carefree"), sometimes spelled Sans-Souci, Sans-souci or Sanssouci, may refer to:
Buildings and structures
- "Sans Souci", the Davenport House, a NRHP gothic-revival estate in New Rochelle, New York.
- Sans Souci (plantation), a plantation in Caernarvon, Louisiana
- Sanssouci, the former summer palace of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia, in Potsdam, Germany
- Sans-Souci Palace, a Haitian palace erected by freed slaves in early 19th century
- Istana Bogor, in colonial times also called Buitenzorg and Sans Souci
- Sans Souci, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Sanssouci Park, the park surrounding Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, Germany
- Sans Souci, Natal, a settlement near the lower Tugela River
- Sans Souci, Michigan, unincorporated community
- Sans Souci, South Carolina, census-designated place
- Sans Souci Island, an island located in the Cedar River at Waterloo, Iowa
- Isle of Sans Souci, a populated place within the community of New Rochelle, New York
- USS Sans Souci II (SP-301), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Sans Souci, an Italian pale lager brand owned by Heineken International
- Sans Souci (song), a composition by Sonny Burke and Peggy Lee for her 1952 album Lover
- Sans Souci (album), 2003 album by Australian band Frenzal Rhomb
- Sanssouci (song), a song by Rufus Wainwright, from his album Release the Stars
- Sans Souci, the alma mater (song) of Columbia College, Columbia University, New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sans Souci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.