Santa Claus (disambiguation)
|Look up Santa Claus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santa Claus is a mythical gift-giving white bearded large man, who rides on a sleigh pulled by reindeer. His favorite reindeer is Rudolph, who has a red shiny nose that shines as headlights on Santa's sleigh. In various cultures he delivers presents on Christmas Eve to children all over the world, entering their home through their chimney.
Santa Claus may also refer to:
- Santa Claus: A Morality, a 1946 play by E. E. Cummings
- Santa Claus (1898 film), a British short silent drama
- Santa Claus (1959 film), a 1959 Mexican film
- Santa Claus: The Movie, a 1985 Alexander Salkind film
- The Santa Clause, a series of movies (1994, 2002, 2006) starring Tim Allen
- Father Christmas, historically known as Old Father Christmas, similar in concept to Santa Claus
- Saint Nicholas (see Santa Claus)
Places in the United States
- Santa Claus, Arizona, an uninhabited desert town
- Santa Claus, Georgia, a city
- Santa Claus, Indiana, a town
- FC Santa Claus, a Finnish football club
- Santa Claus (horse) (1961–1970), Irish racehorse
- Santa Claus Cup, an annual international figure skating competition organized by the Hungarian National Skating Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.