Santa Engrácia (Lisbon)
Santa Engrácia is a former parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal. At the administrative reorganization of Lisbon on 8 December 2012 it became part of the parish São Vicente. It has a total area of 0.57 km² and total population of 5,860 inhabitants (2001); density: 10,335.1 hab/km².
- Palha Palace (also called Van Zeller Palace or Pancas Palace)
- Veloso Rebelo Palhares Palace
- Nossa Senhora da Porciúncula Church (also called Barbadinhos Church)
- Santa Apolónia Station
- (Portuguese) Santa Engrácia's parish website
- Lei n.º 56/2012 (Reorganização administrativa de Lisboa). Diário da República, 1.ª Série, n.º 216. Accessed 25/11/2012.
|This Lisbon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|