From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Santa Gertrudis (disambiguation))
Santa Gertrudis (the name of Saint Gertrude) may refer to:
- Santa Gertrudis-Boca del Infierno Provincial Park, in British Columbia
- Santa Gertrudis, Oaxaca, a town in the state of Oaxaca
- Santa Gertrudis (municipality): municipality centred on that town
- Santa Gertrudis, Veracruz, village in Veracruz
- Santa Gertrudis, Chihuahua, a town and Air Force base in the state of Chihuahua
- Santa Gertrudis de Carbonera, former name of Villa Juárez, San Luis Potosí
- Misión Santa Gertrudis, a mission in the state of Baja California Sur
- Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera, a town in the municipality of Santa Eulària des Riu, Ibiza
- Santa Gertrudis cattle, a breed of cattle from Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.