Santa Maria, Davao Occidental
|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|District||Lone District of Davao Occidental|
|• Mayor||Rudy Mariscal|
|• Total||175.00 km2 (67.57 sq mi)|
|• Density||280/km2 (730/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Population census of Santa Maria, Davao Occidental|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
Santa Maria is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Davao Occidental, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 49,349 people in 9,582 households. The municipality Santa Maria, which belongs to the Mindanao group of islands, is seated about 40 km northwest of province capital municipality of Malita and about 1,023 km south-south-east of Philippine main capital Manila.
Santa Maria is politically subdivided into 22 barangays.
- Malalag Tubig
- San Agustin
- San Antonio
- San Isidro
- San Juan
- San Pedro
- San Roque
- Santo Niño
- Santo Rosario
- Datu Daligasao
- Datu Intan
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- Media related to Santa Maria, Davao Occidental at Wikimedia Commons
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|