From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santander may refer to:
- Francisco de Paula Santander (1792–1840), a Colombian military and political leader born in Cúcuta
- Kike Santander (born 1960), a Colombian composer and record producer born in Santiago de Cali
- Gustavo Santander, Colombian composer and brother of Kike Santander
- Santander, Spain, the original place to receive this name, a port city and capital of the autonomous community of Cantabria, Spain
- Norte de Santander Department, a department of Colombia
- Puerto Santander, a municipality in the Norte de Santander Department of Colombia
- Santander Department, a department of Colombia
- Santander State, former state of Colombia
- Santander de Quilichao, a municipality in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- Santander, Cebu, a municipality in the province of Cebu, Philippines
- Santander Group, a Spanish banking group with operations mainly in Western Europe, Latin America and United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.