From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are a number of places called Santarém:
- Santarém District, a district in Portugal
- Santarém Municipality, a municipality in that district
- Santarém, Portugal the seat of the above district
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Santarém, Portugal
- Santarém cheese, a Portuguese goat cheese
- Santarém, an alternative name for the Portuguese wine grape Periquita
- João de Santarém, a 15th-century Portuguese explorer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.