From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Santisima Trinidad)
Santisima Trinidad (meaning Most Holy Trinity in Spanish) may refer to:
- Santísima Trinidad (fort), a fortress that once existed on the Bio Bio River in Bio Bío province, Chile
- Santísima Trinidad (Asunción), a barrio (district) in Asunción, Paraguay and home of the football club Sportivo Trinidense
- La Santísima Trinidad de Paraná, a former Jesuit mission in Paraguay
- One of several Spanish Ships including:
- Santísima Trinidad (1600s), a 400 ton galleon, which escaped when Panama City was attacked in 1671 and was later captured by English buccaneers
- Spanish ship Santísima Trinidad (1751) - largest of the Manila galleons; officially named Santísima Trinidad y Nuestra Señora del Buen Fin, captured by the British in 1762
- Spanish ship Nuestra Señora de la Santísima Trinidad (1769), world's largest warship in its time, until it sank after the Battle of Trafalgar (1805)
- One of several warships of other nations, including:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - its original name in 1560 was Ciudad de la Santísima Trinidad, Puerto de Buenos Aires
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Buenos Aires - Santísima Trinidad was an alternative title in the early 20th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santísima Trinidad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.