From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santo Niño is Spanish for "Holy Child" and can refer to:
- Santo Niño de Cebú, a Filipino representation of the Child Jesus
- Santo Niño de Atocha, a Hispanic representation of the Child Jesus
- Santo Niño Jesus de la Praga, another name for the Infant Jesus of Prague
Other than Jesus
- Santo Niño de La Guardia, a Christian child allegedly murdered by Jews; cult suppressed as veneration was part of blood libel.
- Santo Niño, Cagayan
- Santo Niño, Samar
- Santo Niño, South Cotabato
- Ati-Atihan & Santo Niño Festivals, (various municipalities) of Aklan & Antique
- a barangay in San Felipe, Zambales Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.