From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santo Niño is Spanish for "Holy Child" and can refer to:
- Santo Niño de Cebú, a Filipino representation of the Child Jesus
- Santo Niño de Romblon, also a Filipino representation of the Child Jesus
- Santo Niño de Atocha, a Hispanic representation of the Child Jesus
- Niño Dios of Mexico, a Mexican representation of the Infant Jesus
- Divino Niño, a Colombian representation of the Infant Jesus
- Santo Niño de la Salud, another name for the Holy Infant of Good Health
- Santo Niño Jesus de la Praga, another name for the Infant Jesus of Prague
Other than Jesus
- Santo Niño de La Guardia, a Christian child allegedly murdered by Jews; cult suppressed as veneration was part of blood libel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.