From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santo Niño is Spanish for "Holy Child" and can refer to:
- Santo Niño de Cebú, a Filipino representation of the Child Jesus
- Santo Niño de Atocha, a Hispanic representation of the Child Jesus
- Niño Dios of Mexico, a Mexican representation of the Infant Jesus
- Divino Niño, a Colombian representation of the Infant Jesus
- Santo Bambino of Aracoeli, an Italian representation of the Infant Jesus
- Santo Niño de la Salud, another name for the Holy Infant of Good Health
- Santo Niño Jesus de la Praga, another name for the Infant Jesus of Prague
Other than Jesus
- Holy Child of La Guardia (Santo Niño de La Guardia), a Christian child allegedly murdered by Jews; cult suppressed as veneration was part of blood libel
- Santo Niño, Cagayan
- Santo Niño, Samar
- Santo Niño, South Cotabato
- Santo Niño de Tondo Parish, Tondo, Manila
- Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, Parañaque
- A barangay in Bogo, Cebu
- A barangay in San Felipe, Zambales Province
- Niño (TV series), a Filipino series about a friendship between the Child Jesus and a mentally challenged teenage boy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santo Niño.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.