From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sanwa (Japanese: 三和) may refer to:
- Sanwa, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture
- Miwa, Hiroshima, a former town in Hiroshima Prefecture (different romanization but same Japanese name)
- Sanwa, Ibaraki, a town in Ibaraki Prefecture
- Sanwa, Nagasaki, a former town in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Sanwa, Niigata, a former village in Niigata Prefecture
- Sanwa Denshi, a Japanese company
- Sanwa-Denshi, remote control
- Sanwa Group, a former keiretsu, or business group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.