|Full name||Saphir Sliti Taïder|
|Date of birth||29 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Castres, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Taïder made his professional debut with Grenoble on 15 May 2010 in a league match against Marseille. On 5 July 2010, Taïder signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal with Grenoble.
Following Grenoble's fall to the Championnat de France amateur 2, the fifth division of French football, due to financial problems in 2011, Taïder joined Italian club Bologna. On 16 January 2012, he made his first start in Serie A in the 1–1 draw against Napoli. A day later, it was announced that Taïder was signed by Juventus on a co-ownership deal for €2,425,000 in which the Dane Frederik Sørensen heading the other way for €2.5 million.
On 19 August 2013, he joined Internazionale on a four-year deal for €5.5 million and the co-ownership of Diego Laxalt. On 26 August 2013, he made his debut for Nerazzurri in a 2–0 home victory against Genoa, coming on as a substitute for Ricky Álvarez in the 85th minute.
- "Marseille v. Grenoble Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel. 15 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Saphir Taider titulaire contre l’OM". Espoirs du Football. 15 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Taïder passe pro". France Football. 5 July 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2010.
- "Half-yearly financial report at 31 December 2011". Juventus FC. 29 March 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "Algeria midfielder Saphir Taider joins Inter Milan". BBC Sport. 21 August 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Saphir Taïder French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Saphir Taïder profile at espn.com
- France profile at FFF