Saptha Kannimar Padal
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (April 2011)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (February 2009)|
The Saptha Kannimar Padal is one of the sub-sections of Arul Nool which was the secondary scripture of Ayyavazhi. The author of the content is unknown. This contains the event's background and reason for the birth of the seven virgins in the world[clarification needed]. Below are the names of Saptha Kannimar:
Kannimar Temples in Tamil Nadu
Kannimar Temple is located in Elachipalayam, Karumathampatti, Coimbatore(DT).
- The Saptha Kannimar temple is located in Sethumadai village, which is located 25 km from Pollachi Town in Coimbatore District.
- Kannimar Temple located at Tiruchengode Town was built about 200 years ago by the farmers around the temple.
- kannimar temple located at [thiruvallur (dist), thomur(vill) via kanakkammachathiram ]was built in ancient days.
- CHENNAI: Kannimar temple located at Saiva Muthiah 6th Street, Royapettah,Chennai.
- Kannimar Temple located at Vellor district,2km inside Ponnai Village, S.N.Palayam: Temple built in the year 2009
Way of Worship
Arulmigu Kannimar temple is located in Elachipalayam, Karumathampatti, Coimbatore(Dt). Kannimar is know as Sapthakanni.
Arulmigu Kannimar Samy is workshiped as KULA DEIVAM of Kadai kootam, Kongu vellalar Gounder in Coimbatore locality.
Kannimar is worshiped by Sengunthar and jangam community. They have a unique way of worship. They boil rice in seven pots placed one on top of other. Kannimar is represented as locas, sapta swaram and seven energy centres in the human body.
|This Ayyavazhi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
sapta kannimar koil is located in nilakkottai tk sekkapatti village on jambu oodai.
Many small temples are found in the districts of coimbatore. One of its found in Thottiyapalayam, Near Panapatti after Periyakuyili.