From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarıkaya is a Turkish word meaning "yellow rock" and may refer to:
- Sarıkaya, Yozgat, a district center in Yozgat Province
- Sarıkaya, Adıyaman, a village in the central district of Adıyaman Province
- Sarıkaya, Besni, a village in the Besni district of Adıyaman Province
- Sarıkaya, Erdemli a village in Erdemlki district of Mersin Province
- Sarıkaya, Kıbrısçık a village in Kıbrısçık district of Bolu Province
- Sarıkaya, Nallıhan a village in Nallıhan district of Ankara Province
- Hazal Sarıkaya (born 1996), Turkish female swimmer
- Serenay Sarıkaya (born 1991), Miss Turkey Universe 2010 titleholder, professional model and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarıkaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.