Sara Khan at Ram Milaayi Jodi 100 episode completion
|Born||Madhya Pradesh, India|
Sara Khan is an Indian model and actress. She won the Miss Bhopal title in 2007, She has done anchoring for Doordarshan Madhya Pradesh and ETV. She made her television career in Star Plus show Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai as Sadhna. She and Angad were nominated for the Star Parivar most popular couple award in 2008.  Her next film wasM3-Midsummer Midnight Mumbai directed by Braj Bhushan, the film was released on 16 May.
Khan married to TV actor Ali Merchant at Bigg Boss 4 in 2010, but divorced him after two months in 2011. Close friends of the couple stated that the couple was paid 5 million (US$82,000) for the marriage. The Colors channel denied that it had paid them for the marriage and called it their personal wish. After the divorce she called the marriage a nightmare. Merchant said in an episode of the reality show Sach Ka Saamna that he had married for publicity and that marrying Khan was the biggest mistake of his life.
- 2007–10 Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai as Sadhna Alekh Rajvansh
- 2010 Bigg Boss 4 as Contestant
- 2011–12 Ram Milaayi Jodi as Mona Anukalp/Aditya Gandhi
- 2012–13 V The Serial as Herself
- 2013 Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki as Herself
- 2014 Encounter as Ayesha
- 2014 Tujhsey Hi Rabta as Zara Aslam (Upcoming Tlefilm)
- 2010 Payback as Ishita Sahani
- 2014 M3-Midsummer Midnight Mumbai
- Behl, Tushar (30 September 2007). "I want to be like Kareena:Sara Khan". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "What makes Bidaai so popular". Rediff. 13 May 2008. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Bansal, Neelam (8 July 2009). "I want to play Amitabh’s daughter: Sarah". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "Not looking for a career in Bollywood: Sara Khan". The Indian Express. New Delhi. 27 December 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Sara Khan to debut with 'M3' in Bollywood". Aninews.in. 2014-05-16. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "The Times of India: Latest News India, World & Business News, Cricket & Sports, Bollywood". The Times Of India. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013.
- "Sara Khan and Ali Merchant to get paid to marry on 'Bigg Boss'". India Today. 10 November 2010. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Kadam, Prachi (16 February 2011). "My marriage turned into a nightmare: Sara Khan". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Marwah, Navdeep Kaur (16 March 2012). "I married only for publicity: Ali Merchant". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- "Sara will play a Muslim girl Ayesha in Encounter - The Times of India". The Times of India. 2014-04-22. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "Karan Hukku, Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan are best new talents on Indian television". Indiantelevision.com. 15 June 2008. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sara Khan.|