||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Portuguese Wikipedia. (May 2013)|
|Born||Sara Pinto Sampaio
July 21, 1991
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Manager||Central Models (Portugal)|
Sara Sampaio (born July 21, 1991) is a Portuguese model best known for working with Victoria's Secret and Calzedonia, as well as her appearance in the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, a first for a Portuguese model, for which she won Rookie of the Year.
Sara Sampaio became known after winning the Cabelos Pantene 2007 contest. She featured prominently in television ads for Axe body spray in the United States. In 2012, she was chosen for the cover of the April edition of Portuguese Vogue and to be the face of the international advertising campaign for Calzedonia Mar, Summer 2012, which was photographed by Raphael Mazzucco in Greece and Jamaica. She also appeared in the Replay Fall/Winter 11/12 campaign, alongside Irina Shayk, and in the Blumarine Fall/Winter 11/12 campaign, with Adriana Lima. In 2013, she appeared in the first edition of the year of the Portuguese GQ, where she was presented as the "eighth wonder of the world". She made her debut in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 13, 2013. She walked in the PINK segment.
- Best Female Model, Vogue Portugal Fashion Awards 2011
- Best Female Model, Vogue Portugal Fashion Awards 2012
- 2014 Rookie of the Year, Sports Illustrated (Swimsuit Issue)
- Sara Sampaio Profile in the FMD database.
- "Sara Sampaio Photogallery". Sarasampaio.com. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- "Sara Sampaio emociona-se ao dedicar Globo de Ouro à avó". Caras Magazine. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- "Central News - Cabelo Pantene 2007". Centralmodels.pt. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- "Sara Sampaio brilha em campanha internacional!". Lux Magazine. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- "Sara Sampaio ousada na capa da 'GQ'". Jornal de Noticias. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- Correia, Stefanie (November 12, 2013). "Sara Sampaio desfila para Victoria´s Secret". Vogue Portugal. vogue.xl.pt. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- "Fashion Awards 2011: Os vencedores". vogue.xl.pt. Noticias (in Portuguese). Cofina Media. November 4, 2011.
- "Fashion Awards 2012: Os vencedores". vogue.xl.pt. Noticias (in Portuguese). Cofina Media. November 28, 2012.
- Sara Sampaio at the Fashion Model Directory
- Sara Sampaio on Twitter
- Sara Sampaio on Facebook
- Official website