From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saracen is a European medieval term for Muslims, adopted from Latin.
Saracen or Saracens may also refer to any of the following:
- Saracens F.C., a professional rugby union team based in St Albans, England
- Cheltenham Saracens F.C., a football club based in Cheltenham, England
- Saracens Hertfordshire Cricket League
- HMS Saracen, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy
- Saracen APC, a six-wheeled armoured personnel carrier built by Alvis and used by the British, Commonwealth and other armies, as well as certain police forces.
- The Saracen (opera), a 1899 opera by César Cui
- Saracen (TV series), a 1989 ITV action drama about a private security firm of that name
- The Saracens (gang), a gang in "The Warriors" movie and game
- Matt Saracen, a fictional character from the American television series Friday Night Lights
- Indo-Saracenic, a style of architecture used by British architects in the late 19th century in India
- Saracen's Head, the name usually given to a group of late medieval buildings in Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Saracen Cycles, formally an independent British bicycle manufacturer now a sub brand of Madison, the UK's largest cycle company.
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.