|Born||Sarah Ann Kozer
16 December 1973
Hunker, Pennsylvania, United States
|Occupation||Reality TV star|
Kozer was born and raised in Hunker, Pennsylvania. She graduated from George Mason University with a degree in Philosophy and Women's Studies and attended Southwestern University School of Law. She is also a strict vegetarian, and she has said she would not eat meat for money. (She later proved this in her reality TV career.)
She appeared in a cover-featured pictorial in the June 2003 issue of Playboy. After a legal battle over unauthorized use of her name and likeness, Kozer applied for and was approved for a US trademark on her name. (US TM # 3026990).
In January 2004 Sarah was chosen to particate on the British reality show Back to Reality which aired on Channel 5 in the United Kingdom. During her time in the house she had a modest "showmance" with contestant James Hewitt. She was later evicted before the series finale. After being voted out it became known she had finished work on her first novel and was also working on a cook book. She also had an uncredited role as a groupie in Almost Famous.
- Sarah Kozer bio
- 'Joe Millionaire' finalist Sarah Kozer revealed to be bondage and fetish film actress - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs
- Back To Reality - News - Upset at the Back To Reality mansion? - Digital Spy
- and was the first model in their 50 year history to beat out a Playmate of the Year for coveted June cover. 'Joe Millionaire' runner-up Sarah Kozer to appear in June Playboy magazine - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs
- Back To Reality - News - First six 'Back To Reality' contestants named - Digital Spy
- Back To Reality - News - Sarah: The next 'Back to Reality' evictee - Digital Spy
- Playboy Sarah is out| News | This is London
- The Smoking Gun: Archive