|Born||Sarah Alzol Lahbati
October 9, 1993
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Partner(s)||Richard Gutierrez (2012-present)|
|Awards||StarStruck 5 Ultimate female survivor|
Sarah Alzol Lahbati (born October 9, 1993 in Geneva, Switzerland) is a Swiss-Filipino actress and reality show contestant who gained media attention as a finalist on the 5th season of StarStruck, a Philippine overall talent show broadcast on GMA Network.
In late 2012, Lahbati used her Twitter account to express her dissatisfaction with her network, GMA and expressed her desire to be released from her contract. On January 10, 2013, GMA Network and GMA Films president, Atty. Annette Gozon-Abrogar, countersued Lahbati. On January 11, 2013, GMA-7 filed a formal complaint against Sarah Lahbati for breach of contract. She is now facing multiple charges. In a related article published in PEP last January 9, 2013, Atty. Felipe Gozon, the head of GMA Network, released a statement indicating he did not guarantee protection that Sarah Lahbati said she was due. A few days later, Lahbati left the Philippines for Switzerland "to study". In August 2013, Lahbati returned to the Philippines to face the charges against her.
|2009||StarStruck||Herself/Contestant/Ultimate Female Survivor||GMA Network||Winner|
|2010||Love Bug Presents: Exchange Of Hearts||Rachel||Lead Role|
|2010||Little Star||Paula Estrella||Supporting Role|
|2010–2011||Koreana||Darlene Roces||Supporting Role|
|2011||Maynila: Bestfriends & A Girl||Ina Kariran||Lead Role|
|Time Of My Life||Pia||Supporting Role|
|Spooky Nights Presents: Sumpa||Sarah||Main Cast|
|Ruben Marcelino's Kokak||Kokak/Kara||Lead Role|
|2012||Makapiling Kang Muli||Graciela Montes||Main Cast|
|2013–present||Sunday All Stars||Host/Herself/Performer||Main Cast|
|2013||Indio||Ynaguiguinid "Yna"/Oroncia Facundez||Special Participation|
|2014||Kambal Sirena||Jodi Edgardo/Neptuna/Garuda/Prinsesa Gigi||Supporting Role|
|2011||White House||Pim||Regal Films||Main Cast|
|2012||Boy Pick-Up: The Movie||Queen||GMA Films||Main Cast|
|2013||Seduction||Trina||Regal Films||Main Cast|
|2014||Basement||Eliza||GMA Films||Main Cast|
Awards and nominations
|2011||59th FAMAS Awards||German Moreno Youth Achievement Awardee||N/A||Won|
- "Ever seen The Black Book?". Manila Bulletin. June 23, 2011. Retrieved July 4, 2011.
- "Annette Gozon-Abrogar sues Sarah Lahbati for libel | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- "GMA-7 files formal complaint against Sarah Lahbati for breach of contract | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- Joyce Jimenez (January 10, 2013) Atty. Felipe Gozon on Sarah Lahbati's ”guaranteed protection” claim: ”She did not ask for protection and I did not guarantee that I will protect her.”. PEP.ph. Retrieved on July 17, 2013.
- Sarah Lahbati evades cases by fleeing the country. Entertainment.inquirer.net (January 15, 2013). Retrieved on 2013-07-17.