Sarah Rose (swimmer)
Sarah Rose in November 2012
|Born||18 February 1986
Sydney, New South Wales
Sarah Rose (born 18 February 1986) is a Paralympic swimming competitor from Australia. She was born in Sydney with dwarfism. At the 2004 Athens Games, she competed in four events and won a bronze medal in the Women's 50 m Butterfly S6 event. At the 2008 Beijing Games she competed in four events.
She was an Australian Institute of Sport paralympic swimming scholarship holder from 2004 to 2009. She works as an administrative assistant for The House with No Steps, an organisation set up to help the disabled.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sarah Rose.|
|Wikinews has related news: Paralympic swim world records tumble at Australian championships|
|Wikinews has related news: 2012 Australian Paralympic swim team announced|
- Australian Paralympic Committee (2008). Media guide : 2004 Athens Paralympic Games. Sydney, Australia: Australian Paralympic Committee.
- "Athlete Profile - Sarah Rose". IPC Swimming Website. International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Athlete Search Results". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 4 October 2011.
- "Showdown for London berths". Sydney Unio Sport & Fitness. Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Paralympic swim team revealed". Australian Swimming Website. Australian Swimming. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "AIS Roll of Honour for the Paralympics". Australian Sports Commission Website. Retrieved 2 April 2012.