Sarah and Son is a 1930 American drama film which tells the story of a woman who searches for the son that her abusive husband sold to a wealthy family. It stars Ruth Chatterton, Fredric March, Fuller Mellish Jr., Gilbert Emery and Doris Lloyd. It was filmed at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles and released by Paramount Pictures.
The movie was adapted by Zoë Akins from the novel by Timothy Shea. It was directed by Dorothy Arzner.
- Ruth Chatterton ... Sarah Storm
- Fredric March ... Howard Vanning
- Fuller Mellish Jr. ... Jim Grey
- Gilbert Emery ... John Ashmore
- Doris Lloyd ... Mrs. Ashmore (Vanning's sister)
- William Stack ... Cyril Belloc
- Philippe De Lacy ... Bobby
- Edgar Norton ... Vanning's butler (uncredited)
- Douglas Scott ... Bobby as a small child (uncredited)
- Madame Sul-Te-Wan ... Belloc's maid (uncredited)
- Lottie Williams ... uncredited
- Dick Winslow ... Servant's son (uncredited)