|Birth name||Sarai Givaty|
|Born||June 24, 1982
|Occupations||Singer–songwriter, model, actress|
Her first role was in a live sketch on the Israeli tonight show (Kol Layla) where she played an American reporter. The segment was very successful. On the final show, Israeli hush critic Raana Shacked called it "the pick of the show". Givaty continued shooting the segment even after she moved to New York where she attended acting school at the HB Studios.
in 2005 Givaty was a part of a small cast who received the "Best Teen Show of The Year" from the Israel Golden Screen Award (Masah Hazahav). Shortly thereafter, Givaty became a big name in the Israeli entertainment industry and received many large company endorsements.
A year later Givaty decided to explore her work options in Los Angeles. Upon her arrival, she quickly landed the lead role in a film called The Passage starring opposite Stephen Dorff. In 2007, the movie premiered at the Toronto Film Festival where critics called Givaty's performance "star making".
In 2008 she played a Russian spy in the pilot episode of My Own Worst Enemy next to Christian Slater. In 2009, she was back in Israel to shoot yet another comedic role in TV series called The Pilot Wives.
In 2010, it was announced that Givaty would portray Mossad Officer Liat Tuvia for two episodes in the eighth season of NCIS. Then-executive producer Shane Brennan Brennan elaborated on the character's role in the story arc, saying that Liat's presence would leave series regular Ziva (Cote de Pablo), a former Mossad agent, feeling replaced "personally and professionally". In an interview after the first episode aired, Givaty commented, "Let's just say, Liat is a good guy at the end of the day. It's just that her ways are different. Like, she doesn't say 'Drop your weapon' before she shoots a terrorist. She just shoots him and says 'Drop your weapon'...So, yeah, she has her way, but at the end of the day, she's a good guy."
|Title||Year||Role||Notes and awards|
|Kol Layla||2004||Stefanie/Hollywood Reporter||TV series|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||2006||Natal Peled||TV series, episode "Happenstance"|
|My Own Worst Enemy||2008||Female Russian Agent||TV series, episode "Breakdown"|
|The Pilot Wives||2009||Daniela||TV series, 125 episodes|
|NCIS||2010||Mossad Officer Liat Tuvia||TV series, 2 episodes|
|Hercules: The Legend Begins||2014||Saphirra||Film, post-production|
|Expendables 3||2014||Camilla||Film, post-production|
- Sarai Givaty at the Internet Movie Database
- Baylen, Ashley (July 7, 2011). "Exclusive Interviews with Top Jewish Models - Sarai Givaty". Shalom Life. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- "Sarai Givaty Vying for the Role of a Sexy Huntress in Hugh Jackman's THE WOLVERINE". Abbanibi. November 24, 2011. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- "Sarai Givaty for BelleMode Magazine: Cover Photo Shoot". FashionTV. December 31, 2011. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- Shechnik, Raz (November 21, 2010). "Sarai Givaty to star in NCIS". Ynetnews. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- Marsi, Steve (October 17, 2010). "Sarai Givaty to Guest Star on NCIS". TV Fanatic. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- "NCIS: Sarai Givaty". TV Guide. November 24, 2010. Retrieved June 4, 2013.