From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Saraiki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saraiki, also spelled as Seraiki and Siraiki, may refer to:
- Saraiki dialect, a dialect of Western Punjabi
- Saraiki people, an ethnic group of central Pakistan
- Saraiki culture, the culture of that ethnic group
- Saraiki literature, literature in the Saraiki language
- Saraikistan, a proposed new province sought by a nationalist movement
- Saraiki nationalism, which seeks to establish a separate province in Pakistan
- List of Seraiki tribes, a list of Saraiki speaking tribes
Other relevant pages associated with Saraiki are:
- Jhumar, a traditional dance from Saraiki region
- Music_of_Pakistan#Saraiki, about the Saraiki Music in Pakistani context
- Khwaja Ghulam Farid, a 20th-century famous Saraiki language Sufi poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.