Location of Sardasht County in West Azerbaijan Province.
|Bakhsh (Districts)||Central District, Vazineh District|
|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
|Sardasht County can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "9205910" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".|
Sardasht County (Persian: شهرستان سردشت) is a county in West Azerbaijan Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Sardasht. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 104,146, in 20,414 families. The county is subdivided into two districts: the Central District and Vazineh District. The county has three cities: Sardasht, Rabat, and Mirabad.
Sardasht County is divided into two districts (بخش):
- Central District (Markazi): with four rural districts: Alan Rural District, Baryaji Rural District, Bask-e Kuleseh Rural District, and Gavork-e Sardasht Rural District
- Vazineh District: with two rural districts: Gavork-e Nalin Rural District and Melkari Rural District
The Shalmash Waterfall is located in Sardasht County. It is small but beautiful, located in a green forested valley.
- اطلس گیتاشناسی استانهای ایران [Atlas Gitashenasi Ostanhai Iran] (Gitashenasi Province Atlas of Iran)
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)" (Excel). Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original on 2011-11-11.
- "جاذبه های گردشگری" ("Tourism Attractions") Portal Azarbaijan, in Persian
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sardasht county.|
|This Sardasht County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|