From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sargon (disambiguation))
|Look up Sargon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sargon may refer to:
- Sargon of Akkad (reigned ca. 2334 BC – 2279 BC), also known as Sargon the Great or Sargon I, a Mesopotamian king
- Sargon I (reigned ca. 1920 BC – 1881 BC), an Assyrian king
- Sargon II (reigned 722 BC – 705 BC), an Assyrian king
- Sargon Boulus (1944 – 2007), an Assyrian-Iraqi poet
- Sargon Cicek (b. 1988), an Assyrian Swedish football player
- Sargon Dadesho (b. 1948), an Assyrian nationalist
- Sargon Duran (b. 1987), an Assyrian Austrian football player
- Sargon Gabriel (b. 1951), an Assyrian folk music singer
- Cindy Sargon, an Assyrian Australian TV chef
- Simon Sargon (b. 1938), an American composer and professor
- Sargon the Sorcerer, a comic superhero character from DC Comics, first appeared in 1941
- Sargon, a disembodied leader of a race of powerful aliens in the 1968 Star Trek episode "Return to Tomorrow"
- Sargon, a guitarist of the fictional band The Mesopotamians from the They Might Be Giants song on their 2007 album The Else
- Sargon, a leader of the fat men in Daniel Pinkwater's 1982 novel Slaves of Spiegel
- Sargon (chess), a series of chess programs
- Sargon, a beetle genus in the tribe Tropiphorini
- Sargon Stele, a stele found on Cyprus in 1845
- The Sargon, title of the ruler of an interplanetary empire in Citizen of the Galaxy, Robert Heinlein's 1957 science fiction novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sargon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.