|— Municipality —|
|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV-A)|
|District||2nd district of Quezon|
|Founded||October 4, 1599 (Castanas)|
|• Mayor||Rosauro "Boyet" V. Masilang (Liberal Party)|
|• Total||245.3 km2 (94.7 sq mi)|
|• Density||570/km2 ( 1,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||1st class; partially urban|
The Municipality of Sariaya (Filipino: Bayan ng Sariaya) is a first class municipality in the province of Quezon, Philippines. The municipality is famous for beaches, resorts, heritage houses, and hiking activities. It is one of the favorite tourist destinations during Summer vacation.
Sariaya is the town before the provincial capital city of Lucena if you are coming from the North. But if you are coming from the South, it is the town after the provincial capital city of Lucena. Tayabas City lies on its northeast side, the city of Lucena on its southeast, the municipality of Candelaria, Quezon on its west, and the municipality of San Juan, Batangas on its southwest. Mount Banahaw is located on its north while Tayabas Bay is on its south.
Hereunder is the list of Barangays in Municipality of Sariaya and its land area:
|Barangay||Land Area(Has)||Area Rank||Population(2010)||Classification|
|Guisguis San Roque||448.54||29.5||2,197||Rural|
Urban Barangay Sub-Urban Barangay
Congressional District 
Sariaya belongs to the 2nd District of Quezon province. The said congressional district also includes San Antonio, Dolores, Tiaong, Candelaria and the City of Lucena.
According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 138,894 people. It is the second largest municipality of Quezon province in terms of population with Lucena City being the highly populated area.
- Agawan Festival - On May 15 of every year, this festivity is held in honor of San Isidro Labrador, the Patron Saint of Farmers. The feast is almost similar to "Pahiyas Festival" of Lucban, Quezon.
- Town Fiesta - September 14
- Belen Festival - December 15
Places of Interest 
- Jollibee Sariaya
- South Emerald Supermarket Branch 1 & 2
- Ongville Commercial Complex
- Villa Sariaya
Notable Persons 
- Maria Pureza Hernandez - Escaño international multidisciplinary artist, known for her masterful figurative and surrealism styles in painting.
- Leo Austria - a professional basketball player and former head coach in the Philippine Basketball Association. Currently head coach of the Adamson Falcons in UAAP.
- Don Maximo Solis - the father of Charito Solis, multi-awarded movie actress.
- Mother Lily Monteverde - Her parents-in-law were from Sariaya, Quezon.
- Martin Ilao - distinguished alumnus of Sariaya Institute, academician, professor, and a US-trained (Johns Hopkins) scientist in Chemistry.
- Ysmael Baysa - ING-FINEX CFO (Chief Finance Officer) of the Year 2010. He is the CFO of Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Carlos "Mang Caloy" Deduyo - famous photographer, pioneered digitally altered/enhanced photography in Sariaya, served as PTA President of St. Joseph's Academy for several years.
- Maria Christina Rodriquez - Spanish landlord with no known descendant. Her vast tract of land is being distributed now to the peasant. Her tomb is located at the Sariaya Church.
Educational institutions 
- Lutucan National High School - public
- Canda National High School - public
- Sariaya Institute - private non-sectarian
- St. Joseph's Academy - private sectarian
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Seminary - private sectarian (Junior Seminary)
- St. Francis High School - private sectarian
- Pili National High School- public
- Banahaw National High School- public
- Bignay National High School- public
- Castanas National High School - semi-public
- Governor Anacleto Alcala Memorial High School - soon to rise
- Sariaya National High School - soon to rise
Vocational / Colleges 
- Southern Luzon State University (satellite campus) - planned
- Computer Systems Technological College (CSTC)- Gen. Luna St., Maharlika Highway, Sariaya, Quezon
- Colegio de Sto. Cristo de Burgos
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Sariaya|
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 1995 Philippine Census Information
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- 2007 Philippine Census Information (1)
- 2007 Philippine Census Information (2)
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Sariaya Quezon Web Portal
- Sariaya Institute Alumni Website
- CSTC Sariaya: Computer Systems Technological College Website
- Dalampasigan Beach and Pool Resort, Sariaya, Quezon
- Lucenahin Community Website
||Candelaria / Tayabas|
|San Juan, Batangas||Tayabas Bay|