From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saros, Şaroş or Sáros may refer to:
- Saros (astronomy), an 18-year period, across which lunar and solar eclipses repeat
- Saros (band), an American band
- Saros (Nigeria), descendants of free slaves from Sierra Leone who migrated to Nigeria
- Saros (software) an Eclipse plug-in for distributed collaborative text editing
- SS Saros, a shipwreck off the southeast coast of Australia
- Gulf of Saros, an inlet of the Aegean Sea
- Sáros county, a former division (vármegye) of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Șoarș (Hungarian: Sáros), Braşov County, a commune in Romania
- Şaroş River (disambiguation), several rivers of Romania
- Şaroş pe Târnave (Hungarian: Szászsáros), a village in Dumbrăveni town, Sibiu County, Romania
- Šariš (Hungarian: Sáros), Slovak form; a historical region of Slovakia
- Sárosi (Sárosy, Sárossi, Sárossy), Hungarian surnames meaning 'from Sáros'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.