From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarsaparilla may refer to:
- Several breeds of plants:
- Smilax regelii, also known as Honduran or Jamaican sarsaparilla
- Smilax aristolochiifolia, known as Mexican sarsaparilla
- Smilax aspera, a flowering vine found worldwide
- Alphitonia, known as sarsaparilla in Australia
- Hardenbergia violacea, known as sarsaparilla in Australia
- Aralia nudicaulis, known as wild sarsaparilla
- Hemidesmus indicus, or Indian sarsaparilla
- Sarsaparilla (soft drink), made or flavored with the root of these plants
- The Australian author Patrick White uses Sarsaparilla as name of the fictional town where many of his works take place.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.