From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sarsparilla)
Sarsaparilla may refer to:
- Several species of plants:
- Smilax ornata, also known as Honduran or Jamaican sarsaparilla
- Smilax aristolochiifolia, known as Mexican sarsaparilla
- Smilax aspera, a flowering vine found worldwide
- Smilax glyciphylla, sweet sarsaparilla, native to Eastern Australia
- Alphitonia, known as sarsaparilla in Australia
- Hardenbergia violacea, known as sarsaparilla in Australia
- Aralia nudicaulis, known as wild sarsaparilla
- Hemidesmus indicus, or Indian sarsaparilla
- Sarsaparilla (soft drink), made or flavored with the root of these plants
- The Australian author Patrick White uses Sarsaparilla as the name for the fictional town where many of his works take place.
- In Peyo's comics, Sarsaparilla leaves are the Smurfs' food of choice.
- Sassparilla (band), Portland, Oregon based roots-rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarsaparilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.