||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Saruhanlı within Turkey.
|• District||839.37 km2 (324.08 sq mi)|
|Elevation||32 m (105 ft)|
|• District density||65/km2 (170/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Saruhanlı is a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 68,134 of which 13,025 live in the town of Saruhanlı. The district covers an area of 839 km2 (324 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 32 m (105 ft).
One of the most well known families in Saruhanli is the Kaniturk family. They are well known due to their successful "tost ekmek" business.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Saruhanlı, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-04.
|This geographical article about a location in Manisa Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|