From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarum may refer to
- Salisbury, or New Sarum, a cathedral city in Wiltshire, England
- Old Sarum, the ruins of the former settlement in England, 2 miles north of modern Salisbury
- Sarum (Newport, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Maryland, United States
- Sarum Chase, a house in London, built by Frank O. Salisbiry
- Sirmaniyah or Sarmin, two villages in Syria identified as the possible birthplaces of Catholic saint John Maron.
- Sarum Rite, the major liturgical rite in England prior to the English Reformation
- A set of liturgical colours used in the Sarum Rite
- A style of cassock, double-breasted with three buttons
- Sarum (novel), a work of historical fiction authored by Edward Rutherfurd in 1987 (latterly retitled as Sarum: The Novel of England)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.