Sarvadaman D. Banerjee
|Sarvadaman D. Banerjee|
Sarvadaman D. Banerjee (सर्वदमन D. बैनरजी) is an Indian film and television actor known for his works in Hindi cinema, Bengali cinema and Telugu cinema. He is best known for playing Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's hit Television series Krishna (1993). He played the title role in films such as Adi Shankaracharya (1983), which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film, Swami Vivekananda, and Sirivennela as a Blind Flautist.
Banerjee was born into a Bengali speaking family on March 14, in Magarwara, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh. He went to St. Aloysius School, Kanpur and graduated from the Pune Film Institute. He now teaches meditation in Rishikesh.
- Swami Vivekananda (1998)
- O Prema Katha (1987) Telugu film
- Swayam Krushi (1987) Telugu film
- Sirivennela (1986) Telugu film
- Shri Datta Darshanam (1985)
- Adi Shankaracharya (1983)
- vallabhacharya guru 1985
- madhavatyana 1991
- vyammkeshbakshi 1996
- "Krishna: Know the real avatars of Lord Krishnas of TV". The Times of India.
- "Sarvadaman D. Banerjee". IMDb.