From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sasha may refer to:
- Sasha (name), includes list of people with the name and the variants Sascha or Sacha
- Sascha Schmitz, singer from Germany known as Sasha
- Sasha (DJ) (born 1969), aka Alexander Coe, Welsh DJ and record producer
- Sasha (deejay), Jamaican dancehall deejay
- Alexander Kolowrat better known as "Sascha", American-born Austrian film producer of Bohemian (Czech) descent.
- Sasha, a character from the Pita-Ten Manga
- Sasha, a character from the Bratz line of fashion dolls
- Sasha, a character from the game Advance Wars: Dual Strike
- Sasha Nein, a character from the video game Psychonauts
- Sasha La Fleur, a character from the movie, All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
- Sasha, the reincarnation of Athena in the manga Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
- Sasha, the Russian bartender at Rick's Cafe Americain in Casablanca
- Sasha, the Muscovite Princess in the novel Orlando: A Biography by Virginia Woolf
- Sasha, the pilot from the film 2012
- Sasha Braus, a character from the manga/anime Shingeki no Kyojin
- Sasha and Zamani, two stages of time, according to some Eastern and Central African cultures
- Sasha (espionage), an alleged Soviet mole in the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency during the Cold War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.