Sasha Perl-Raver is an American actress, film critic and TV personality who grew up in Oakland, California.
Her birthday was August, 1978
She has interviewed numerous celebrities, including Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, Robert Redford, Robin Williams, Robert De Niro, Barbra Streisand, Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Garner while reviewing films.
In 2009, Perl-Raver was a chef on Private Chefs of Beverly Hills. She began cooking to earn money at the age of 16 after finishing high school in three years. Since then, she has worked as a private chef for a number of celebrities.
Her recipes have been published in four books.
Her mother is author, former talent agent, motivational religious speaker and former production company owner Miki Raver.
- "Ten years, 1,000 cranes, What’s cooking?".
- "Listof Film Reviews".
- "FX Unveils January 2014 Premieres for 'Justified', 'Archer' and 'Chozen'".
- "BFCA Member Profile".
- "Dallas Buyers Club: Dramatic Tranformations".
- Michael J. Lee. "RORSCHACH NOODLES, BURRITO SUPREMACY, AND DELICIOUS FISH: AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SASHA PERL-RAVER".
- April MacIntyre. "Sasha Perl-Raver interview, Private Chefs of Beverly Hills Oct. 12".
- "7 Questions with Beverly Hills Chef Sasha Perl-Raver".
- Debbie Lynn Elias. "SASHA PERL-RAVER TALKS TURKEY AND DISHES IT UP ON "PRIVATE CHEFS OF BEVERLY HILLS".
- Mali Elfman. "Interview: Sasha Perl-Raver talks Cooking with the Private Chefs of Beverly Hills".
- "Getting to Know Sasha Perl-Raver".
- "Sasha Perl-Raver".
- "Meet the Private Chefs of Beverly Hills".
- "Miki Raver's Biography".