Saskatchewan Highway 47
|Length:||374 km (232 mi)|
|South end:||ND 40 at the Canada—United States and North Dakota–Saskatchewan border|
| Hwy 18 / Hwy 39 at Estevan
Hwy 33 at Stoughton
Hwy 1 concurrency
Hwy 22 concurrency
Hwy 10 concurrency/ Hwy 15 at Melville
Hwy 52 at Willowbrook
Hwy 16 at Springside
Hwy 229 near Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park
Hwy 5 at Buchanan
|North end:||Hwy 49 near Preeceville|
|Estevan RM, Benson RM, Tecumseh RM, Golden West RM, Ocean Man First Nation, Chester RM, Wolseley RM, Elcapo RM, McLeod RM, Grayson RM, Cana RM, Orkney RM, Good Lake RM, Buchanan RM, Preeceville RM|
|Major cities:||Estevan, Melville|
Highway 47 is a highway in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. It runs from North Dakota Highway 40 at the Canada–United States border until Highway 49 near Preeceville. Highway 47 is about 374 km (232 mi.) long.
Prior to the renumbering of the Yellowhead Highway in 1976, the stretch of Highway 47 between Springside and Preeceville was known as Saskatchewan Highway 314. Before the renumbering of the Yellowhead Highway, the stretch of the Yellowhead between Saskatoon and the Manitoba border was known as Highway 14.
- Port of Estevan Highway, km 1
- Estevan, km 16. Highway 47 is also known as Souris Avenue, 4th Street, and 13th Avenue in various parts of Estevan.
- Benson, km 53
- Stoughton, km 77.
- Access to Bemersyde, intersection with Township Road 130 at km 119
- Access to Baring, intersection with Township Road 151 at km 148
- Grenfell, km 176
- Access to Hyde, intersection with Township Road 193 at km 202
- Melville, km 240
- Access to Plain View, intersection with Township Road 245 at km 261
- Willowbrook, km 272
- Springside, km 291
- Buchanan, km 333
- Preeceville, km 374. Highway 47 is also known as 2nd Street through Preeceville.
- The Woodlawn Regional Park is at km 13.
- The Estevan Regional Aerodrome is at km 25.
- The Grenfell Regional Park is at km 178.
- Highway 47 crosses the Qu'Appelle River at km 206.