Saskatchewan Transportation Company
MCI Bus Being Serviced in Saskatoon
|Slogan||Ride in Comfort, Ride in Safety, Ride with STC|
|Parent||Crown Investments Corporation Of Saskatchewan|
|Headquarters||1717 Saskatchewan Drive Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Service area||province of Saskatchewan|
|Service type||bus service, bus charter and bus parcel express|
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Crown Investments Corporation Of Saskatchewan, with a mandate to provide bus services carrying people and freight between major centres and to as much of the rural population as possible.
STC owns and operates bus depots in Regina, Saskatoon, and Prince Albert, and has numerous agencies in communities throughout the province. STC also serves as the agent for Greyhound at many of its locations.
 Regina Terminal
- Address: 1717 Saskatchewan Drive, Regina
- Facility includes: Head office, STC bus station, STC freight terminal, Greyhound Canada service, Robin's Donuts
- Opened: October 8, 2008
 Saskatoon Terminal
- Address: 50 - 23rd Street East, Saskatoon
- Facility includes: STC bus station, STC freight terminal, Greyhound Canada service, Robin's Donuts
 Prince Albert Terminal
- Address: 99 - 15th Street East, Prince Albert
- Facility includes: STC bus station, STC freight terminal, Greyhound Canada service
- The Saskatchewan Transportation Company works with 197 private companies within the province to provide local passenger and express depots to rural communities. These locations are referred to as agencies and make up the ground work by which STC is able to provide service to the people of Saskatchewan.
 Maintenance Services
The Saskatchewan Transportation Company operates Maintenance Facilities in Regina and Saskatoon. This allows for the efficient operation of their fleet and provides an array of services to foreign fleet customers.
 Saskatoon Bus Service Centre
- Address: 88 King Street, Saskatoon
 Regina Bus Maintenance Centre
- Address: 9th Avenue and Wallace Street, Regina
 Passenger services
STC operates a number of routes to both urban and rural communities across Saskatchewan. Many STC passenger coaches are Wi-Fi equipped and wheelchair accessible.
 Express services
STC has a history of package delivery across Saskatchewan. Many people rely on STC to transport packages, parcels, and equipment to rural areas. While providing overnight service in many locations, STC also provides customers with door-to-door pick-up and delivery in major centres.
 Charter services
STC provides charter services to a number of groups and organizations every year in Saskatchewan. Many corporations, sports teams, and clubs choose STC when travelling to functions both in and out of province. Charters are available any day of the week and for various lengths of time.
STC maintains a fleet of coaches, freight trucks and trailers. Many passenger vehicles are wheelchair accessible and Wi-Fi enabled.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Saskatchewan Transportation Company|