|Competitor for Great Britain|
|Silver||2012 London||Women's 470|
|Silver||2005 San Francisco||Women's 470|
|Bronze||2007 Cascais||Women's 470|
|Silver||2011 Perth||Women's 470|
|Gold||2012 Barcelona||Women's 470|
Saskia Clark (born 23 August 1979 in Colchester, Essex) is a British sailor who competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics and who was selected, along with Hannah Mills, to sail in the 470 Women's class for Team GB in the 2012 Summer Olympics. They went on to win Silver at the games.
She came 6th in the 2008 Summer Olympics sailing in the 470 Class with Christina Bassadone. She was set to sail with Sarah Ayton in the 2012 Summer Olympics, but Sarah retired to focus on her family life. Saskia was then paired with Hannah Mills.
- Sailing at the 2008 Summer Olympics
- Sailing at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships
- "Saskia Clark". Sky Sports. 9 September 2011. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Clark pleased with progress". Daily Gazette. 1 May 2008. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Saskia Clark's new helm Hannah Mills give her renewed hope of a medal". The Telegraph. 23 February 2011. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "ISAF Sailor Profile". ISAF. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Mills and Clark make history with first 470 Worlds win". RYA.org.uk. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
|This water sports-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|