From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sassy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sassy may refer to:
- Sassy (magazine), a defunct publication for teen girls
- Sassy, Calvados, a commune in France
- SCUBA-2 All Sky Survey (SASSy), an astronomical survey
- Sassy, Inc., a baby-care products company owned by Kid Brands
- Sassy Pandez, English DJ
- Sarah Vaughan (1924–1990), nicknamed Sassy, American jazz singer
- Sassy (album), a 1956 album by Sarah Vaughan
- Sassy (disco musician), a 1970s disco vocalist known for "Theme from Disco '77"
- Sassy, a member of the Japanese band High and Mighty Color
- "Sassy", a song by Katerina Graham
- "Sassy", a song by The Manhattan Transfer from The Offbeat of Avenues
- SA-C (programming language) (pronounced "sassy"), a member of the C programming language family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.