From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sata)
|Look up SATA or sata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SATA is Serial ATA, a computer bus technology for connecting hard disks and other devices.
SATA or Sata may also refer to:
- SATA Air Açores, a Portuguese airline based in the Azores
- SATA International, a Portuguese airline based in the Azores
- SA de Transport Aérien, a Swiss airline based in Geneva
- Sata, Kagoshima, a Japanese town
- Cape Sata, Japan
- Sata Nunatak, Antarctica
- Sáta, a village in Hungary
- Såta, the highest point on the island of Stolmen, Norway
- Genichiro Sata (born 1952), Japanese politician
- Ineko Sata (1904–1998), Japanese communist and feminist author of proletarian literature
- Michael Sata (born 1937), politician and President of the Republic of Zambia
- Sata (food), a traditional dish from the Malaysian state of Terengganu
- Japanese oiler Sata, a Notoro-class oiler of the Imperial Japanese Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.