From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up satchel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satchel may refer to:
- Satchel (bag), a carrying bag such as for school books
- Satchel (band), American rock band
- Satchel's Pizza, a restaurant in Gainesville, Florida.
- Satchel Paige (1906-1982), American baseball pitcher
- Russ Parrish, known as Satchel, American guitarist for the band Steel Panther
- Satchel Walker, a member of the PRUMC Youth Choir.
- Blanche Satchel (1908-?), Australian dancer
- Satchel Pooch, fictional character in the comic strip Get Fuzzy
- All pages beginning with "Satchel"
- All pages with titles containing "Satchel"
- Satch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.