From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satis or SATIS may also refer to:
- Satis, alternative spelling of Satet, is the cult of deification of the floods of the Nile River in Egyptian mythology
- Satis (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Satis House, a fictional estate in the Charles Dickens novel Great Expectations
- Renault Vel Satis, a French executive car
- Sports Association of Tasmanian Independent Schools (SATIS), a group of schools in Tasmania, Australia formed to conduct sporting competitions
- Satis, Latin phrase, often used in literary English, meaning "Enough!"
See also: Sati (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.