From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up satisfaction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satisfaction may refer to:
- Satisfaction theory of atonement, a Christian view of salvation
- The specification of variables that make an open sentence true
- The regaining of honour in a duel
- Satisfaction of legacies, a doctrine of fulfilling a legacy during the testator's lifetime.
- Accord and satisfaction, a contract law concept about the purchase of the release from a debt obligation
Entertainment and music
- Satisfaction (Australian TV series), a drama series which aired on Showcase Australia in 2007–2010
- Satisfaction (2013 TV series), a sitcom which aired on CTV
- Satisfaction (2014 TV series), a drama series on USA Network
- Satisfaction (film), a 1988 drama
- Satisfaction!, a 1965 album by jazz organist Don Patterson
- "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction", a 1965 rock song by the Rolling Stones
- "Satisfaction" (Laura Branigan song), a 1984 song by Laura Branigan
- "Satisfaction" (Vanilla Ice song), a 1991 hip hop song from the album Extremely Live
- "Satisfaction" (Eve song), a 2003 hip hop song
- "Satisfaction" (F.T. Island song), a 2011 pop rock song
- "Satisfaction" (Benny Benassi song), a 2003 electro house song
- Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire, debut album by Hatebreed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.