From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saturated, saturation, unsaturated, or unsaturation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saturation, saturated, unsaturation or unsaturated may refer to:
- Saturation (chemistry)
- Saturated and unsaturated compounds
- Non-susceptibility of an organometallic compound to oxidative addition
- Saturation of protein binding sites
- Saturated model, a concept in mathematical logic
- Saturation arithmetic, in arithmetic, a version of arithmetic in which all operations are limited to fixed range
- Saturation (graph theory), a categorization of vertices in graph theory
- Saturated measure, if every locally measurable set is also measurable
- Saturated multiplicatively closed sets, a concept in ring theory
- Saturation (color theory)
- Thermodynamic state at lower temperature bound of superheated steam
- Saturation (magnetic), the state when a magnetic material is fully magnetized
- Saturation current, limit of flowing current through a device
- Saturated fluid or saturated vapor, contains as much thermal energy as it can without boiling or condensing
- Saturation, a region of operation of a transistor
- Dew point, which is a temperature that occurs when atmospheric humidity reaches 100% and the air is saturated with moisture
- Market saturation, in economics
- Saturation (genetic), the observed number of mutations relative to the maximum amount possible
- Saturation (Urge Overkill album), 1993
- Saturation (Vas Deferens Organization album), 1996
- Soil saturation, water content in a soil
- Saturate (disambiguation)
- Saturation intent, a rendering intent in color management
- Saturated fat, fat that consists of triglycerides containing only saturated fatty acid radicals
- Oxygen saturation, a clinical measure of the amount of oxygen in a patient's blood
- Saturation pollination, a pollination technique
- Saturated mutagenesis, a form of site-directed mutagenesis
- Saturation velocity, the maximum velocity a charge carrier in a semiconductor attains in the presence of very high electric fields
- Saturated absorption, a set-up that enables the precise determination of the transition frequency of an atom between its ground state and an optically excited state
- Degree of unsaturation
- All pages with titles containing "saturation"
- All pages with titles containing "saturated"
- All pages with titles containing "unsaturated"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.