From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satyamev Jayate or Satyameva Jayate may refer to:
- Satyameva Jayate, the national motto of India
- Sathyameva Jayathe, a 2000 Malayalam movie directed by Viji Thampi and starring Suresh Gopi and Aiswarya
- Satyamev Jayate (1987 film), a 1987 Bollywood film starring Vinod Khanna and Meenakshi Sheshadri
- Satyameva Jayate, a 2009 Telugu film starring Rajasekhar and Sanjana Galrani
- Satyamev Jayate (TV series), a TV show aired on Star Plus, hosted by Aamir Khan
- "Satyameva Jayathe" (song), a 2011 song by SuperHeavy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satyamev Jayate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.