From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Satyanarayana" may refer to God Vishnu and also many South Indian celebrities with the same name:
- Satyanarayana Puja, Hindu God, an incarnation of Vishnu
- Viswanatha Satyanarayana, a Telugu poet
- Kaikala Satyanarayana, a Telugu actor
- E. V. V. Satyanarayana, a Telugu movie director
- Bendapudi Venkata Satyanarayana, famous dermatologist from Andhra Pradesh.
- Moturi Satyanarayana, Hindi activist and Indian Freedom fighter.
- Garimella Satyanarayana
- Koccharlakota Satyanarayana, a Telugu film and stage actor.
- Aarani Satyanarayana, a Telugu film and stage actor.
- Dronamraju Satyanarayana, an Indian Parliamentarian.
- Yata Satyanarayana, a Telugu TV & Movie Director
- Koratala Satyanarayana, noted communist leader.
- Botsa Satyanarayana, a Indian parliament member.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.