The high-rise tower comprises 19 floors where more than a dozen multinational companies are operating, including European Companies, American TV channels and multinationals from Chinese and Middle Eastern region.
The tower, designed by Nayyar Ali Dada, serves as a local landmark and is noted for its almost solid exterior. The beige-coloured edifice is trimmed with blue tilework in Islamic tradition, and is one of Islamabad's tallest buildings. It is known as one of the most secure buildings in Islamabad and is also ISO 9000 Certified, the only commercial building in Islamabad with that certification.
- Economy of Pakistan
- List of tallest buildings in Pakistan
- List of tallest buildings in Islamabad
- List of tallest buildings in Karachi
- List of tallest buildings in Lahore
- Sikander Shaheen (2008-10-14). "Saudi Pak Tower all set to thwart any untoward incident". The Nation. Retrieved 2008-10-14.
|This article about a Pakistani building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|