|Agency of the Government of Saudi Arabia|
|Headquarters||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Dr. Mohammed Saleh bin Taher Benten, President of Saudi Post Corporation|
|Slogan||"An address for each person"|
The Ministry of Post, Telegraph and Telephone (Arabic: وزارة البرق والبريد والهاتف) functioning under the brand name Saudi Post (Arabic: البريد السعودي), is a government operated postal system in Saudi Arabia; it is generally referred to within kingdom as "Bareed".
An efficient postal network now covers all the cities and villages of the Kingdom, with 478 main and 180 branch post offices.
In 2006, 858.1 million pieces of post were handled by a network of governmental and private post offices.
Saudi Post has evolved through two main phases. The first phase being the establishment of Saudi Arabia and the second the establishment of post by the late King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Saud.
- Wasel (Arabic: خدمة واصل): is a service to deliver all postal services to homes of citizens and residents. by providing a unique postal address through geographic information systems (GIS).
- Jamaee (Arabic: خدمة جامعي): designed specifically for sending the students admission documents to all public universities for free.
- Mureeh (Arabic: خدمة مريح): is service is dedicated for serving the reviewers of ministries and government agencies, to allow the citizen to follow all his governmental transactions through the offices of Saudi Postal Corporation deployed in all cities and provinces of the kingdom, and sending it to the concerned destination.
- Par Ex (Arabic: خدمة التوصيل للمملكة المتحدة): is a specialized service from EMS for shipments going to Britain
- Gulf Ex (Arabic: خدمة الخليج اكسبريس): is a low price service for parcels and presents to the Gulf States. Next morning delivery is available to all the Gulf States capitals.
- Indian Par Ex (Arabic: خدمة التوصيل للهند): This is a highly competitively priced service for sending parcels and presents, up to 30 kg, to India.
- Nile Ex (Arabic: خدمة التوصيل لمصر والسودان)
- Same Day
- , additional text.