Save Me, Save Me
|"Save Me, Save Me"|
|Single by Network|
|from the album Network|
|B-side||"Not Love at All"
|Writer(s)||Barry Gibb, Albhy Galuten|
|Producer(s)||Barry Gibb, Albhy Galuten, Karl Richardson|
|Network singles chronology|
"Save Me, Save Me" is a song written by Barry Gibb and Albhy Galuten in 1977. It was recorded by the group Network from New York City. The flipside was "Not Love at All". This song is the first track credited to Gibb and Galuten. George Bitzer was hired to play synthesizers and keyboards and he later worked with Barry and Andy Gibb. It was recorded in Criteria Studios, Miami around April 1977, same session as Samantha Sang recorded his well-known hit "Emotion".
The song was issued in Netherlands and the B-side was "Holly".
- John Vinci — vocals
- Richie Cerniglia as "Richie C" — guitar
- Mike Maniscalco as "Mike Coxton" — keyboard
- Howie Blume as "Howard Davidson" — bass
- Butch Poveromo as "Jean Paul Gaspar" — percussion
- Mike Ricciardella — drums
- George Bitzer — keyboard, synthesizer
- Frankie Valli recorded this song as a follow up to "Grease" also written by Barry.
- Teri DeSario covered this track and released on the album Pleasure Train (1978), along with "Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You" also written by Barry
- Rare Earth recorded this song after they recorded "Warm Ride" credited to Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb.