From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savia or SAVIA can refer to:
- Savia (plant), a plant genus
- Pannonia Savia, a Roman province created in the 3rd century AD
- Savia, a 7th-10th century Slavic principality in Pannonian Croatia, between the Drava and Sava Rivers
- Savia (album), an album by the J-pop singer Mami Kawada
- Savia (band), a Spanish rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.