From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savo may refer to:
- Savo Island near Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands
- Battle of Savo Island, 9 August 1942
- Savonian dialects of the Finnish language
- Savonia (historical province) or Savo, a historical province of Finland
- Savo - a main-belt asteroid
- Nickname of Scottish professional footballer Steven Milne.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.