From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Savoir Faire)
Savoir faire (pronounced: [savwaʁ fɛʁ]) can also refer to:
- Savoir-faire, a French noun phrase that means being adaptable and adroit, knowing what to do in any situation
- Savoir-Faire, interactive fiction by Emily Short
- Savoir Faire (barge), a European cargo vessel built in 1924 and converted into a hotel barge in 1976.
- Savoir-Faire, a character from Klondike Kat
- "Savoir Faire", a song by Chic from the album C'est Chic
- "Savoir Faire", a song by Suede (band) from the album Head Music (1999)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.